Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hooray For Season 4!

Well, as soon as season 4 started, I went out and bought me a shiny new s3 chestpiece, s4 necklace and s2 shoulders (frankly because I wanted a little change in appearance after having worn s1 shoulders so long). I gemmed everything up with +12 stam gems and I'm now sitting over 12k health.

So, with all the new pimptastic gear, you may be wondering how has Longbow been fairing in the arenas. The short answer is HORRIBLE.

Having never pvped during the start of a new season, I really don't have anything to compare my experiences to, but our matches have been twice as hard as they were the latter half of season 3. I'm hoping that within a few weeks, the good teams will move up the rankings and out of my noob rankings. Then, maybe I can fight some teams that suck as bad as ours :)

I have been able to notice many of the mistakes I've been making, but unfortunately I don't seem to be able to capitalize on my awareness of these slip ups.

So, I will continue to play my 30 games a week with my friends 3 characters and hope that I can level up a druid before WotLK. Maybe my druid Buckwild will have better synergy with my arena partner's characters and we can actually move up the ladder a bit.

Only time will tell.

No comments: